If it seems that we’ve been quiet this summer – perhaps too quiet. We haven’t been slacking!
We’re excited to be heading into my fall, favorite season in Philadelphia, with a LOT of work to do. We’ve relaunched this website to become more of a resource than the placehold site it is replacing. We’re going to be spending more time on design and community activities as well, with the goal of having our groundbreaking ceremony early next year.
Some things to take a look at on the new website:
- Our take on cohousing, as it relates to coworking and an urban environment. And some backstory on how we got here.
- A bit of background about our concepts for the Indy Hall K’House, in their earliest stages
- Some photos from events over the summer
- Background on the neighborhood of Kensington
- Some of our favorite places to hang out near the house
- Our event calendar, which we’ll be populating with activities, and events that we’re organizing and attending.
- A discussion list, for questions, ideas, and conversation about the Indy Hall K’House
- Opportunities to be a resident, be an investor, or be a supporter/friend of the project